Chevron Aircraft Maintenance
UK CAA / EASA approved organisation based in the UK.
– Base Maintenance up to and including “C” Checks on Bae 146/RJ aircraft
– Base Maintenance up to and including structural repairs, modifications, AD’s & SB’s on Boeing 737, 757, 767. Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, Airbus A330, Embraer 135/145, 170/190 & Bombardier Challenger CL600/CL6001
– Line Maintenance up to and including “A” Checks on Boeing 737, 757, 767. Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, Airbus A330, Embraer 135/145, 170/190 & Bombardier Challenger CL600/CL6001
– Long or short term parking at our UK Facility Ad-Hoc/ AOG support
– Engine & APU Changes
– Landing Gear Changes
– Aircraft Acceptance & Handback Support
– Aircraft Storage and Management
– Aircraft Part Out/End of Life Support
Chevron has the track record, expertise and the versatility necessary to satisfy the most demanding standards required by the aerospace industry.
We are now able to provide P145 structural support on the following aircraft types: BAe 146/RJ, A320, A330, B737CL&NG, B757, B767, B777, EMB 135/145 & 170/190.
We currently work with most of the leading MRO’s; assisting with skin changes, wheeling, corrosion, incidents, AOG’s, SB’s & NRC’s.
We can provision highly competent repair teams at very short notice; utilising our own P145 approval, our teams arrive with EASA B1’s and a C certifier, when we have finished the job we issue a work pack and a CRS for that particular activity.
For a price please see our contact page and email: Recruitment.