MRO GLASGOW PRESTWICK
Chevron’s newest acquisition is the fully EASA approved Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering hangar facility at Glasgow Prestwick Airport, with over 65,000 square feet of maintenance capacity, capable of housing wide-bodied aircraft up to B747 size makes CAM PIK a prime location. Situated on the southwest coast of Scotland, Glasgow Prestwick airport is open 24 hours, seven days a week with no noise restrictions. It has two major runways 2,986M (12/30) and 1,989M (03/21), and 24-hour Approach Radar Service, therefore allowing open skies access. Having access to secure aircraft parking capacity of over 250,000 square feet, CAM PIK is ideally placed to meet operators and lessor’s maintenance requirements.
Chevron are specialists in project management and offer a “shared interest” approach to all maintenance and modification tasks, ensuring that aircraft are returned to service on schedule, securely underpinned by engineering expertise. Chevron has grown its business by forging long-term relationships built on integrity, trust and is also one of the leading exponents of “Fixed Price” maintenance checks. Our Innovative thinking and in-house autonomy, delivers not only value and innovation to our customers, with new commercial opportunities providing greater shared values.
Whether for routine maintenance or in response to an Aircraft On Ground (AOG) situation, our dedicated maintenance technicians supported by our “In-House” specialist teams, continuously strive to reduce downtime whilst returning the aircraft to operation expeditiously in a safe and airworthy condition.
Chevron’s significant capability is reflected in the range of supporting services available.
- Line Maintenance Checks through to D-Checks
- Base maintenance up to D-Check
- Long or short term parking
- Ad-Hoc/AOG support
- Modification teams, supporting Structural repairs, Avionic Modifications
- Engine & APU Changes
- Aircraft Reconfiguration
- Aircraft Acceptance & Hand back Support
- Aircraft Storage and Management
CAM PART 145 BASE AND LINE MAINTENANCE APPROVAL UK.145.01181:
- Airbus a318,A319,A320,A321,A330,A340 all series all engine types
- Boeing V737CL,B737NG, B757,B767,B777, all series all engine types
- EMB 135 and 145, 170 &190 all series all engine types
- Bombardier CL-600/CL601
- BAE systems 146/RJ series
- BAE systems ATP/ Jetstream 61
Chevron are experts at developing low-risk, cost-effective MRO solutions to meet the client’s needs.